Re: Basic Replication Problem

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:31:52 -0800

Curt

What's the following error? There should be another one that tells you what the real problem is. At a guess, if this is the largest snapshot do you have problems with a rollback segment filling up or something similar?

The files that you'd need to look at are the alert log and snapshot trace files, but I don't know if they'd have the problem recorded in them. The snapshot trace files will be under the BACKGROUND_DUMP_DEST directory.

HTH. Pete