Re: Mega-Users: Connection Pooling, MTS, and AQ for Oracle-based Web site

From: <billmil_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:44:02 GMT

Thanks for the information, Pete. You helped clarify a few of those terms and issues. Most insightful comments I've seen yet on the topic of connection manager/connection pooling--much more so than the Net8 manuals.

Based on your discussion and other information, we'll probably start out with MTS alone and then ramp up to connection manager.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Dec 29 1999 - 14:44:02 CST