Replication Expert Advice Required for Oracle 8.0.5

From: Tim Lim <tim_lim_at_elitecom.net.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 22:59:20 +1100

Hi there,

We are in the process to setup a disaster recovery solution for our system operation. Oracle Replication is what we have in mind as a DR solution to provide redundancy to our DBs.

Can the expert in the field kindly advise on the sort of Replication you are using and also advise us on what you could have done to make the Replication works better. Any other better solution/choice besides what you are using at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

T Lim Received on Wed Dec 29 1999 - 05:59:20 CST