Re: OAS 4 questions

From: WaltX <waltx_at_dnet.it>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 22:21:22 +0100

HI,

remaining on OAS I have a little problem that I don't know hot to resolve. I have nt with SP5, OAS 408 but, after installing, I can't start the site, 'cause th ORB process doesn't start. I've tried different configurations (with an without the nameserver) buteven If I try to start manually with "owsctl start -orb" it doesn't go ....

Any suggestion would really be appreciated.

bye Received on Tue Dec 28 1999 - 15:21:22 CST