Problems with Alerts

From: Oscar Martinez <oscarm_at_sicon.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 11:19:23 +0100

 Hi to all.
 I have this problem:
 I need to know If exists any way, for don't close the alert with the "X",  locate in the upper rigth corner.
 If I close the alert with this th application runs wrong.  The application runs in a web and using Developer 6.0 with Oracle 8.0.5

 I anybody have any solution, say me that.

 Thanx in advance

--
Oscar Martinez
SiCon (Sistemas Integrados de Conectividad) e-mail: oscarm_at_sicon.net Received on Tue Dec 28 1999 - 04:19:23 CST