FORMS 4.5

From: D.D. <d.delisser_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 14:29:25 -0800

I'm using Forms 4.5. I do not know how to write this code AND get it to work.
I have two blocks, and when I execute a query it works. I currently have the second block as a Detailed block. If I put in a Part Number, the rest of the record is found. But if there are no records that match the criteria (Part Number), I want to be able to create a new record and get the form to become blank. This sounds easy, but I can not get it to work. Can you help?

Forever needing help!
Jeannie Received on Mon Dec 27 1999 - 16:29:25 CST