Cluster index tables and Index Organized tables

From: Miha Žnidaršič <miha.znidarsic_at_ixtlan-team.si>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:18:21 +0100

Has anyone test this and found it working better than with normal tables and with what parameters and in what situations. We tested it and found some little performance improvements with cluster index, but in some cases it was much worst. With Index Organized Tables we so results even worst, time to perform SQL statements was longer, sometimes up to 10 times, and also sizes of tables were bigger. Where did we do mistake. Received on Mon Dec 27 1999 - 06:18:21 CST