SGA size and ipcs information differ on Oracle/Linux

From: root <root_at_agrfrlinux1.concept-agresso.com>
Date: 24 Dec 1999 17:05:05 +0100

 We create an Oracle database with approximatively 5Mb of SGA.  "Show sga" report us 5Mb but all others tools like gtop, top  and mainly ipcs report us that we have 25Mb of shared memory.

 Does anyone encountoured this problem on Linux ?

 Thank's

Allaoua Bouabdallah
Allaoua.Bouabdallah_at_concept-agresso.com Received on Fri Dec 24 1999 - 10:05:05 CST