JServer : to buy or not to buy?

From: Jean-Marc Vanbel <jm.vanbel_at_wavenet.be>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 16:52:43 +0100

Is JServer a real product or is it included in de Oracle 8i database? JServer product is in the Oracle price list as separate product but it is not present in the Oracle Store.
Do I have to buy licences for JServer if I use JServer as application server with Oracle 8i?

Thanks.

Vanbel Jean-Marc
jm.vanbel_at_wavenet.be Received on Fri Dec 24 1999 - 09:52:43 CST