Uploading files to WebDb

From: Roland Daane <r.daane_at_chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 10:55:38 GMT

Uploading files to WebDb

Can anyone tell how I can insert files into the wwv_document$ table in WebDb without using the
interface?

I want to use intermedia on some excel sheets (it works with plsql). Wat I want back in my browser is the url to the certain sheets which meet the criteria.

I can't use the contains frase when using the content record in the table wwv_document$ because its
a long raw.
We wrote a trigger which copies the data to a second table containing a clob.
I can do the select on this second table and get back the name column from wwv_documents which
contains the last part of the url.

Now I just need to fill the wwv_document$ table.....

Roland Daane
UCC Solutions BV Received on Fri Dec 24 1999 - 04:55:38 CST