Re: Whole oracle 7.3.4 database move to another server

From: Alexander Romanov <romanov_alex_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:59:29 GMT

Copy datafile NO garanted correct work database. It is allowable only only within limits ONE platform. Better to use the utilities Export/Import - if you base is big this way will reduce sizes your base.

--
Alexander Romanov
Oracle Tekmetrics Certified

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Dec 23 1999 - 11:59:29 CST