Re: Webdb DAD site problems

From: Doug Dahlke <dougd_at_shieldsbag.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 08:05:25 -0800

Opps, sorry about that. looks like the net was jammed full of shoppers. Thanks for the report. Unfortunately for me, the powers to be want this to run on NT4.0. For some reason, the lower case public dad will not work. The log in private access is okay. Wish I could put it on linux, that would be sweet. Could it be something in the IIS on nt? We are also using OAS on this server under eval.

Sorry about the multiple posts. My connection was not working correctly yesterday.

Dug