How to automatically Refresh snapshots ?

From: Xavier Darcos <xdarcos_at_astek.fr>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 16:33:21 +0100

Hi,

I've created a refresh group (following the advice of Lars Bo vanting) to refresh my snapshots on a remote database.

But when I use the following :

DBMS_REFRESH.CHANGE('MyRefreshGroup',Sysdate,NULL) to force the refresh, it doesn't refresh my snapshots.

Even when I created the refresh group with the interval "Sysdate + 1/48", half an hour later, my snapshots were not refreshed.

So, How ?

Thanks a lot

Xavier Received on Thu Dec 23 1999 - 09:33:21 CST