Subject : News Composer can send huge news group address

From: 我愛士的拿 <wpso_at_graduate.hku.hk>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 19:03:16 +0800

Dear brothers and sisters,

I'm looking for a News Composer which can send huge news group address. Commonly using News Composers like Outlook Express or Netscape only can send up to ten address each time.

Does anyone get or know where I can get? Please send me e-mail to the following address:

jackso_at_hotmail.com

Many thanks!!!!

Jack So Received on Thu Dec 23 1999 - 05:03:16 CST