Re: Oracle Designer-generated web apps on the internet?

From: Remco Moolenaar <remco_at_scc.nl>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 09:48:47 +0100

Jeremy Ovenden wrote:

> Does anyone have any URLs of any Oracle Designer-generated web apps
> accessible on the internet? I would like to see some examples of what can be
> achieved......

Good morning,

http://www.bsdapps.org/ is a 100% generated Designer application. It is very simple and the design is straight-forward. We are currently in the process of creating a web-based commercial application using the Designer as well. Watch this medium for further news on this!!

Remco.

--

Remco Moolenaar                                   mailto:remco_at_scc.nl
SCC Internetworking & Databases                     http://www.scc.nl/

Amsterdam, The Netherlands                   mailto:remco_at_bsdapps.org

Maintainer of the BSD Applications database at http://www.bsdapps.org/ Received on Thu Dec 23 1999 - 02:48:47 CST