Re: Webdb DAD site problems

From: Doug Dahlke <dougd_at_shieldsbag.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 00:11:59 GMT

I'll try this reader.... Netscape didn't want to post replies for some reason.

I'm using NS comm 4.7, IE 5.01, and staroffice from Sun. All browsers =

connect with the same problem as I mentioned before. It almost acts =

like the listener is modifying something. I checked the gateway, but =

it looks okay.

Dougd_at_shieldsbag.com

On 12/22/99, 1:30:44 PM, johng_at_mm.com (TurkBear) wrote regarding Re: =

Webdb DAD site problems:

> What browser( for the client), and platform( for the wdblistener) =

are you

> http://www.newsfeeds.com The Largest Usenet Servers in the =

World!

Servers ==----- Received on Wed Dec 22 1999 - 18:11:59 CST