Re: Export returns ORA-00600

From: GC <johnn_sanga_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 00:52:40 GMT

Hi Steve,

I have already analyzed the table, and it is chained to hell and back. The solution I'm going with is to truncate the table, use data from a previous good backup, and import the data. This should fix the chaining, but I'm worried that a database block or two have been corrupted due to an earlier uncheduled power down (read power failure). Should make for an interesting day.

Cheers.