Re: Database Monitoring Question for the DBA Gods

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:57:14 -0500

It depends what's in the monitor. There are a fair number of products out there including the OEM and it's add-on packs. I wrote one in PowerBuilder that I use every day. It gives me some things I wanted that I couldn't find in any commercial tool. A new one would have to stand out from the crowd in some way, offer capabilities that the others don't and be reasonably priced.

Van