Re: RH6.0 + Oracle8i: UnsatisfiedLinkError

From: Terrelle Shaw <xytek_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Dec 1999 17:30:26 EST

Not sure if your running 8iee( enterprise edition, or personal), but as the updated readme for patch8.1.5.0.1 in Section II #2 " Please do not use the "typical" install option when installing oracle 8iEE, since you will be unable to use the intermedia audioand video options. This is a known problem, the work around to this problem is to re-install using "custom" install option.

not sure if that pretains to your problem, but if you didnt complete remove oracle and then try the custom option.. it could be related somewhat..

Hope this helps..