Webdb DAD site problems

From: Doug Dahlke <dougd_at_shieldsbag.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:59:30 -0800

After setting up a site in webdb, I can't access the public link with the lower case version of the DAD. clicking on log off link or using component links build a lower case link to that site. unfortunately this returns a 404 not found url error. The table for building these urls is in the site schema table wwv_settings. These are all lower case, which is what I want. Why does the dad only work when it is in caps? Thanks

Doug Dahlke
dougd_at_shieldsbag.com Received on Wed Dec 22 1999 - 13:59:30 CST