Re: Developer 2000 without Oracle

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 15:29:52 GMT

Why would you want to execute a form without a connection to a database? Forms are designed to give the user a graphical interface to enter and view (or change) data in an Oracle database. How can you enter, view, or change data without a connecto to the database? This is akin to generating a report without a database connection?

Anyway, I believe that you do need to establish a connection.

HTH,
Brian