Re: Replication won't work on 8i

From: Wayne Menzie <waynem_at_bosmedtechdotcom.nospam>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 17:59:27 GMT

rchamart_at_thunder.temple.edu (Ramanarao Chamarty) wrote in <83r1sf$ntp$1_at_cronkite.temple.edu>:

sorry to respond to your post twice but is there any preference between 8.05 and 8.15 for Multi-Master replication?

This is the only feature beyond standard RDBMS stuff that I need so the object orientation doesn't really attract me at this time.

Would 8.05 be better for this or are they essentially the same?

Wayne Menzie Received on Wed Dec 22 1999 - 11:59:27 CST