Informix to Oracle latest version

From: Vadi <vadi_at_planetkc.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 06:42:07 -0600

Hello Oracle experts,
I have Informix 7.x with different types of applications and Informix 9.x ( with some
data blades ). How much work involved if I need to move into Oracle ? Any known
problems ? I am looking from the server side mainly Engine ,storage and porting
issues ? Any help would be highly appreciated .

Thanks,

Deepak Received on Wed Dec 22 1999 - 06:42:07 CST