Important!!!

From: Mr. Orange <o.hackl_at_buerosysteme.co.at>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:15:57 +0100

Hi!

I do need a detailed explanation of how to develop a web client accessing data on an
Oracle server, for example over a LAN or the Internet. I just need it in a theoratical
description.

If someone does have something about it, please email me to following address: christoph.heiling_at_rrz-wien.raiffeisen.at

Thanks a lot
Christoph Received on Wed Dec 22 1999 - 04:15:57 CST