Re: WebDB can't login thru the web

From: Kevin Moriarty <schmerd_at_primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:29:37 -0700

What version of webdb are you using? What os are you using? I found the nt install of webdb 2.0 buggy, but the install of 2.1 great. Are you installing on a system with a static ip? Have you used the net8 easy config. When you use "start,find,files or folders, and search for tnsnames.ora, what are the search results?

Oracle presents many opportunities for personal growth.