Re: Version 7.3.3. and Y2K

From: Chris <chris_at_foo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 22:24:38 -0500

There are various Y2K issues with many versions, with workarounds. This information is posted on the web site (or in MetaLink) also. The bottom line is, with these issues taken into account, all versions from 7.1 and up are Y2K compliant. What happened with 7.0.15/16, I still am trying to figure out. They were compliant earlier this year, but without explanation, the bar has been moved to 7.1.