Re: Oracle Application Server - Error

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:41:20 GMT

From the OAS Welcome Page, click on Online Documentation, then Messages:

04764 "Unable to bring up cartridge server, type %(1)s, at IP %(2)d"

Cause: The factor at the specified IP is not able to bring up cartridge servers.

Action: Check the log output, and also try to manually bring up cartridge servers.

04793 "Operation %(1)s returns exception %(2)s"

Cause: CORBA exception thrown while RM is making a request to other component

Action: Check the appropriate components's log for more info's

HTH,
Brian