Re: Help Please

From: GreyWolf_69 <GreyWolf_69_at_alloymail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 11:44:16 -0500

Gary,

    Thank you very much for the insight. I have a follow up question.

from within the unix script file, do I need to put the sqlplus user/passwd_at_db @script month spoolfile string between single or double quotes, when running from cron?

The reason I ask is I have a test script, sh format, that, when I run it from the command line it works just fine. But, when I put it into cron, it doesn't run the sqlplus line. Any thoughts?

TIA, Wolf