Export Gurus .... please answer

From: TAD <smokingdragon_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 20:45:26 +0400

Hi,

There is a question that has been bugging me for a while. I cannot seem to find the answer any where. The question is ...

During a full import, the sequence as far as I know is: create table, create constraints disabled, insert data, enable constraints. But, some constraints, e.g. foriegn keys, reference other constraints that may not exist or may be disabled at that time, which means that it will fail. How can that import succeed and how does it know what sequence it has to create the constraints. Received on Sun Dec 19 1999 - 10:45:26 CST