Re: How to get the "create script" of Partition Objects ??

From: Erwin Dondorp <erwindon_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 10:56:07 +0100

Agi wrote:
> Hello,
> I've problem about how to get the "original create script" of a partition
> table (or index).
> Which views that I should reference ??

all_tab_partitions
all_ind_partitions
dba_part_key_columns

On my web site you will find a tool that will reverse engineer all objects available
in Oracle 8.0 (and before). It is called "sqlexp". Sources in Pro*C available, binaries for Linux are up to date for partition handling.
binaries for HP-UX and WIN32 are a bit old (though WIN32 might work).

Erwin
--
Erwin Dondorp
<http://www.dondorp.com/> Received on Sat Dec 18 1999 - 03:56:07 CST