Help on running developer 2000

From: Tom Deseamus <elricd_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:30:42 -0600

I have installed 8i on an nt box and then installed developer 2000. The database name is test3 and the SID is the same. I can make connections to SQL worksheet, however I cannot make connections to the database through procedure builder. I have tried for the database test3, localhost:1521:test3 and 10.1.1.80:1521:test3. Each fail to make a connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Tom Received on Fri Dec 17 1999 - 22:30:42 CST