Dynamic SQL advice needed

From: EnderW <ender29_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 21:56:32 GMT

Hi,
 I am trying to do something simple but failing miserably at it. I am trying to do a select column_name from all_tab_columns where table_name = upper (:table_name). The above select will be a cursor and I will consruct a statement using those column values in a pl/sql body with a for loop. So what must my dynamic sql look like ? Or is there an easier way to do stuff ? Thanks in adv.

--
Ender Wiggin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Dec 17 1999 - 15:56:32 CST