Help Please

From: GreyWolf_69 <GreyWolf_69_at_alloymail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 12:15:54 -0500

I have a sqlplus script that prompts for 2 variables. I want to run this script from cron on a Solaris 2.6 system. One variable is the name of the month, the other is a file name to spool to.

I know that if I date +%b command I get only the month in return. But what I want is the previous month. How do I get that, then once I have it, how do I pass it to the sqlplus script?

How would I pass that same month parameter to the file name for spooling?

Any help would be very welcomed.

Thanks a bunch,

And Happy Holidays.

Wolf Received on Fri Dec 17 1999 - 11:15:54 CST