Oracle FailSafe 2.1.3 on Win2k

From: <ed_vantage_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:42:48 GMT

Dear All,
I´m currently trying to install Oracle 8.0.5 on a Windows 2000 Datacenter RC3 Cluster in an Active Directory-Environment. I have installed the database on both nodes, also the FailSafe Manager and the FailSafe Server. But whenever I start the FailSafe Manager to integrate the database in the cluster, I get an error "Network error occured while connecting to Fail Safe Server". There is no Log-File and nothing in the Event Logger. Is there anybody out there who can help me?

Regards,

Ed

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Dec 17 1999 - 09:42:48 CST