Re: How to change PK and FK name in ER/Studio Version 3.50?

From: Fred Pierce <fpierce_at_avialantic.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 08:40:02 -0500

Good question. I've been cheating by editing the generated script. I'm sure there's a way but haven't taken the time to figure it out yet. A good place to post this question would be on the ER/Studio forum - http://webboard2.iland.com/~erstudio . This is (IMHO) a good tool but like lots of GUI tools, the reasoning behind there behavior isn't always clear. Be particularly careful to check the generated scripts before modifying a database to be sure it's doing what you want.

fdp

Fred Pierce (DNRC) Oracle/Sybase DBA
www.Avialantic.com fpierce_at_avialantic.com MAAM WWII Weekend June 2-4 2000
http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html