Re: Rollback segment error

From: Ari Kaplan <akaplan_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:03:15 -0600

The problem is that your rollback segments are too small. The ORA-1555 really has to do with rollback segments ; "snapshot" is a misnomer. Increase the NEXT size for your rollback segments.

Best regards,

-Ari Kaplan
Independent Oracle DBA
For 350 Oracle tips, visit http://homepage.interaccess.com/~akaplan