Installing JDBC

From: John P. Crisci <jpcrisci_at_mailnwql.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 22:52:41 GMT

Hello

I have a SUN Solaris Web server (SUN1) and a remote SUN Solaris running
the Oracle database (SUN2). I want to install the JDBC on SUN1 (web server) to access the Oracle database using web pages.

Can our DBA install just the JDBC that comes with the Oracle installation on the Web server (SUN1) to access the Oracle database on
the remote SUN using JAVA to build the web page?

TIA Received on Thu Dec 16 1999 - 16:52:41 CST