Enable Table Partition feature.

From: Arun Patel <arunpatel_at_sprint.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:03:34 -0500

Dear friends,

I'm unable to create partition table in Oracle8 Database. I get and error "Partition feature is not enabled'

Can anybody tell me what parameter should I enable ?

Second is, DBA_WAITERS view does not exist in my database. I want to use this view for lock contention. I ran Catalog.sql scrip again but still it does not create any view. I saw in DBA_OBJECTS and V$DICTIONARY view. But there is no such entry in this views.

Can anybody tell me whether it's exist in Oracle8 or renamed to some other name ?

Thank you,
sgm. Received on Thu Dec 16 1999 - 13:03:34 CST