Import errors (IMP-00009 and IMP-00021)

From: jazz <jazz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:13:41 -0800

Running Solaris 2.7/Oracle 8.0.5.2.

Trying to import an export file into a Developers Local Instance on Windows NT.

I have run DOS2UNIX on the export file, and when trying to import it I receive the following messages:

IMP-00009 Abnormal end of export file
IMP-00021 Operating system er,4`ewror - error code (dec 9,hex 0x9) Imported terminated successfully with warnings.

I can't find anything real specific in the documentation as to what could be wrong.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance. Received on Wed Dec 15 1999 - 16:13:41 CST