Re: nls_date_format - How do I change it on NT installation of Oracle.

From: Iurie Jigalov <IJigalov_at_tvguide.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:56:23 GMT

Hi,
In NT registry you can add this parameter (NLS_DATE_FORMAT) in  hkey_local_machine->software->oracle or  hkey_local_machine->software->oracle->yourOracleHome.

If you want change this parameter only for current session you can use

alter session set nls_date_format = 'your format';

Yours Iurie.
TV Guide, CA, Oracle DBA.