Insufficient Privliges even after sufficient grants

From: Chuck <chuck_at_phi.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:55:02 GMT

I have a large ERP implementation that resides in a schema with DBA privilege. (Not with admin option) This schema consists of about 4100 objects, 1200 of them being tables.

I wrote a script to grant update, insert, delete, and select privleges on all tables in this shema to another user. However, this user is still unable to update rows in any tables.

When I executed the script, as the ERP schema owner, all grants succeeded.

The user I am granting them to has connect, and resource permissions.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Chuck Received on Wed Dec 15 1999 - 11:55:02 CST