beginner's confusion over versions

From: <shan_yang_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:56:25 GMT

I am a beginner in developing odbc application. Here is my qestion -

We have an Oracle7 database. Our Microsoft ODBC For Oracle driver is version 2.573 (MSORCL32.DLL) and the Driver Manager is version 3.510 (ODBC32.DLL). Am I developing an ODBC 2.x application or ODBC 3.x application? I had assumed it was the latter but some ODBC 3.0 functions I used didn't work properly.

Thanks.

shan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Dec 15 1999 - 09:56:25 CST