Tablespace

From: <ckchan5_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:47:02 GMT

If I have the following message during the oracle database startup, using cluster, how to solve this problem. Is there anyway I can boot the system without going thru checking on this tablespace.

These are the error messages found in the log file.

: 1157 Can not identify data file 57 - file not found   1110 Datafile 57 : `/d/global/home/try/dbf/try.dbf`   1360 SFIFI : Stat Error, unable to obtain information about file.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Dec 15 1999 - 05:47:02 CST