Urgent !!! RUN_PRODUCT error for reports on web !

From: <saumin99_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:31:09 GMT

hi,
i have got OAS 4.0.7 installed on winnt4 sp 3(workstation). i have deployed forms 6 and reports 6 using developer server 6. everything was working fine until the OAS crashed. i deleted everything even the registry keys and installed OAS, developer server again. now even though the forms are running, the reports are not running. It s giving me an error " PL/SQL Built-in RUN_PRODUCT Failed !". I have been installing and deinstalling OAS,etc since 3 days but nothing has happened. Also in my login form, i had imported a BMP image but that is also not coming. My virtual directories and their paths are same as earlier. Can somebody please help me urgently on this ?? I will really appreciate that. Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Saumin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Dec 15 1999 - 02:31:09 CST