8i + OAS + Linux

From: <wutang_warrior_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 02:10:32 GMT

This should disperse to MANY MANY newsgroups successfully -Deja Rules :- )

Has anyone successfully installed OAS 4.07 + Oracle 8i + 8i patch on the same machine
I've been trying since Friday.

Sofar:
1. Separate ORACLE_HOME for each product (duh!).

2. Separate SID's ???? can someone give a definitive answer here, I think that the SID's must be the same? (seperate USERS' for 8i + OAS ?)

3. Successfully running the 8i patch?

Someone answer with an URL that has this info or I'll try make it work from
everyone's answers and make my own FAQ to post (perhaps get that fortwayne site to carry it).

Cheerio

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Dec 14 1999 - 20:10:32 CST