Totals for very few columns

From: <milesr_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 20:39:56 GMT

Hello, My name is Ronald.

   I'm currently running Oracle 8.5

  This is an abbreviated report format of my current database:

  Cust_id Location Circuits

  159      FT. Bragg   42
  159      FT. Bragg    5
  159      FT. Bragg    1

  Now, if they have the same custid I'd like to add the circuits together so I'd only see one record per custid and the circuits number would represent the total number of circuits for that custid.

  For example:

  Cust_id Location Circuits
  159 FT. Bragg 48

  Could someone tell me how to accomplish this task in PL/SQL. It would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ronald

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Dec 14 1999 - 14:39:56 CST