Custom Authorization in O.A.S. 4.0.7?

From: Miguel S. <msanchez_at_csi.uned.es>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:52:03 GMT

I am trying to set the custom authorization (per package) on an application developed with the Web PL/SQL Cartridge. But it works wrong: the window requesting the user and password doesn't appear.

I am trying to do it the following manner:

  1. user's OWA_CUSTOM package: initialization with owa_sec.set_authorization(owa_sec.per_package).
  2. user's OTHERPACKAGE package: function authorize. But it looks like that this function doesn't execute.

Anyone has been working with the package owa_sec and knows what happens? Thank you. Received on Tue Dec 14 1999 - 09:52:03 CST