Problems Linking Oracle Tables using ODBC Driver

From: Karl Toner <Toners_at_ziplink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:59:29 -0500

I use MS Access to load data into temporary Oracle tables on an Oracle 7.3 database. Recently some change (I think to some server setting) has made it impossible for me to link Oracle tables to MS Access. When I go to link the tables it takes much longer than it used to and then the only table it shows is AK.AK.ATTRIBUTES. In the past I was able to see all the Oracle tables when I tried to link. The tables I have previously linked still work. I can also still see all the tables on other Oracle DB servers. Does anyone have any ideas as to what settings may cause this sort of behavior?

Thanks for your help,

Karl Received on Mon Dec 13 1999 - 11:59:29 CST