Personal Oracle 7 and MTS

From: Charles Johnson <charjohn_at_usa.capgemini.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:29:20 -0600

Can anyone verify the compatibility of Personal Oracle 7 with Microsoft Transaction Server?

I know this configuration is totally contradictory to true client-server architecture, however I have a client that wants to possibly implement it.

All the docs I have seen on MTS list Oracle7 and Oracle 8 Database Sever versions for required versions. Is Personal Oracle 7 considered a database server version?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

clj Received on Mon Dec 13 1999 - 10:29:20 CST