Defining databases on clients ODBC

From: <jeffwyant_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:11:04 GMT

I have a question about the ODBC client for Oracle 7.3. We have several database setup on an HP/UX server. These are Oracle 7.3 databases. We also setup alot of the PC's with the Oracle client ODBC. For every PC that needs to communicate to a database on the HP we have to define on that PC. If I knew where the client ODBC kept these settings we may be able to use our NT network to push the appropriate settings to the PC without having to visit it. Does anyone have a way to configure a database on a PC's ODBC client without having to physically doing the setup on the client?

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Dec 13 1999 - 10:11:04 CST